Well, you wanted to hear my personal life, well you got it. Not much, but I get along fine. I think it's about time you heard about where I currently live. Angola is great! I have a job where I work at the school library. The pool is fixed now, so I get loads of fun out of that. I've got everything here on the compound: A place where I can rent movies, work out at the gym, and I have a place where I can relax: my own home. I would send you pictures but I currently have none.
The Negatives:
- There's nobody here my age, so it kills social hour.
- On Sunday, we have to go to this place for church that I swear I will sweat to death if I don't sit under an AC. I don't even want to know what it feels like in there on fast Sunday, and I don't plan to find out either. Plus the drive there is like an hour long!
- I don't speak Portuguese.
Well, I can change one of these, but I'll have to deal with the rest (Wish me luck, even though I won't get it)
That's all I have for you right now about Angola. Until I post again, remember: "It's All Uphill From Here!"
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment