Monday, October 13, 2008

Jana's B-Day!

Hey, how do ya do? This is my first message on my personal blog, and I've decided to bring it out with a bang! On this delightful message, I'm going to report a fantastic event that occurred just last weekend on Saturday on October Eleventh. It was my sister's birthday! I was really excited that I made a last minute video for her as a surprise present. I had the help of my little brother Jay, my sister Maren and my dad! Man, I really couldn't have made the movie without them. I tried uploading the video, but the darn blogger thingy won't upload it. It's Flippin' buggin me off! Yeah, my sister had a great birthday. She got a cool i-pod for her birthday. I'd give you the pictures, but I don't know where to find them on Picasa. Well, that's all I've got to say for this subject. Wish Jana a happy B-day for me.

No comments: