Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've just been so excited about being in America. The weather is nice, the temperature is cooler than normal, and I'M IN AMERICA, BABY!!
Okay, the negatives: There's nobody around. Everybody's busy with school or Christmas shopping. Wow, crazy.
Sorry, I do have pictures for this post, I just can't upload them because the computer is a dinosaur, and there's no slot for my camera card... WAAAH!
I am so excited to go to school at Scenic View. I'll Make sure I get tons of photos of that. There's gonna be so much to do! I feel crazy about it.
Okay, strictly to business. Because I'm going to a school, I don't think I'll have much time to do my blog, but that's okay. I'll try my best to keep you posted whenever I can. Friends everywhere, (peeps I know), keep up with those e-mails! I need to hear from you as much as you do me.
I've been looking at old stuff, and I have heard from other sources that I was Darth Maul for Halloween. That is not true. I was just an average Sith, with no name important. Just a plain old Sith. No Darth Maul, just PLAIN OLD SITH.
Well, things are great in America. Wow, I don't even have to use the ACs! that's fantastic! I'll blog a few bits again later, but for now, I'm a bit satisfied with what I've got already. So, bye!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment