Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Last Days in Angola

Well, I'm sad to say this, but this is officially my last day in Angola... Waaah! Just kidding. I'm so excited to get to the states, to school! Can you believe it's only been six months since I've been to school? I've got some last minute pics for ya guys.



The Portuguese teacher was so sad to see me go, it was hard enough to make her smile for the camera! Hint, hint. She said, "You must learn more Portuguese when you get to the States." That won't be hard.



Man, Daniel was so sad to hear that I was leaving he couldn't show his facial expressions. Poor guy... Cool, put a poor fellow...



These chicks are hot! The one on the left is Seyla (sorry if that's spelled wrong), and to the right is Maren. Those two look great together!



This is Miss Margaret and one of her good friends. Her name escapes me at the moment, but I'll know eventually! Miss Margaret, I keep my promises. Remember that!



This last photo is a section of her library. I have other pictures of it, but there's too many to add to just one blog! I will miss Angola, but most of all, I will miss all of the lovely people in it! Hopefully, if I visit someday (unlikely. I hate travelling), The Power with work perfectly without getting cut. I hope you guys liked seeing photos od Angola! Say good-bye to it while you can!

No comments: